This course is targeted at novice to the technology. This course is intended to provide Devops training with real time project.
Devops Course Syllabus
- Installation and Configuration
- Package management
- File ,user management & Cron jobs
- upstart/systemd ufw and similar tools
- htop and other in-the-small monitoring tools
AWS resources and best practices
- Computing : EC2 , beanstalk
- Security : VPC , subnets, security groups and acl
- IAM Permissions/roles
- Storage : S3 and Glacier
Configure Nagios to monitor Web server, Remove Tomcat container, Nagios server config and modify puppet script to automatically add web server to list of servers to be monitored
- Introduction to microservices
- Introduction to docker and kubernetes
- kubernetes and Docker demo
- kubernetes and Docker Architecture
- kubernetes Pods and Docker Images
- Why DevOps?
- What is DevOps?
- DevOps Market Trends
- DevOps Engineer Skills
- DevOps Delivery Pipeline
- DevOps Ecosystem
- Use Case
Continuous integration , Delivery and Deployment
- Introduction to Continuous Integration , Delivery and deployment
- Jenkins: Introduction and installation
- Jenkins: Prepare Play App
- Jenkins: Build app
- Jenkins: building applications with ANT or maven
- Jenkins: install and build demo
- Continuous Monitoring
- Deployment Introduction
- Artifact storage and deployment
- Artifact storage and deployment demo
Which Case-Studies will be a part of the course?
During the DevOps training, you will get ample opportunities for practicals and project. You will be working on the below use case project at the end of your course:
Problem Statement: Build a Pipeline to resolve the issues in the management, development and operations of product release for a social media company using continuous deployment to break down the barrier and automate everything.
- Integrate Jenkins with GitHub in such a way that committing a change to the repository, the build should be triggered automatically
- Create a Jenkins freestyle project to perform code review
- Create a Pipeline View
- Unit Test
- Generate Cobertura Code Coverage Report
- Create a Package and archive the artifacts
- Deploy the project by copying the artifacts from the Package
- Configure Jenkins to connect to Docker container port
- Run the Pipeline
High Lights :
Trainer is Amazon certified Devops architect and Real Time working professional.
Main focus on Hands-on sessions.
Course aligned to devops Certification point of view.
Flexible timings for working people.
100% satisfactory job oriented real time training
Affordable course fee.
Guidance in Resume Preparation.
100% placement assistance.
Post training support.
Life validity for attending classes.
For More Details, Please contact
7795851053 / 8892849980